This half-day trip to Cape Sounion from Athens will show you the best of the Athens coast, exploring the Saronic Gulf, Lake Vouliagmeni, and Cape Sounion.
You might want to bring a swimsuit and towel for this one. Traveling in your own private, air-conditioned transport, you will be able to bathe in thermal pools, explore the ancient Temple of Poseidon, and swim in the clear, blue waters of the Aegean Sea.
- Convenient and comfy air conditioned vehicle
- Get the unique experience of a hassle-free private tour
- Relax and enjoy Athen’s most beautiful coastal views on the way to Cape Sounion
- Visit the temple of God Poseidon where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea
- Have fun relaxing and swimming in thermal water of the Lake – (Optional)
- Swim in crystal clear waters with great view of Poseidon temple – (Optional May – October)